Saturday, June 20, 2009 Projects & Updates

Weekend already?! Wheeee!!! I'll be able to prolly spend most of my weekend continuing my projects, also maybe slip in a pending paper craft model to build. Depending on how "easy" it could be, I could maybe slip in another model. I just love weekends.

Anyway, as for my projects, in previous post I mentioned a couple of them in passing just to make that post slightly "productive", so here's a "preview" of two of those models I intend to build, also a pic of my previous release, Cloud, in case nobody realized the material I posed Cloud from.So, Tifa is definitely going to be standing right next to Cloud, so far I managed to get Tifa's arms to her sides, I just need to replicate the pose she has on the right picture and she'll be ok. I originally wanted to have Tifa in her classic pose, but that won't work if she's standing next to Cloud. Considering I can only work on my projects only on the weekends I would assume this will take me a month or so to finish up. Also hoping that in that time frame I may be able to learn something new that I can incorporate on the final edits on Tifa and future projects.As for Aerith, she's in the "idea" stage as of now, but judging from the source material I found to pose her from, she may also make it to my build roster. She'll definitely be sitting rather than standing, so that would mean I would need to pose her legs properly, not to mention get her to balance without tipping over.As for the other models I mentioned, I have yet to find a proper source material to pose them from, so no preview pic will be available till I find one. Hopefully I would find some to choose from, or I could just make a custom pose instead, depends really.

Anyway, that's all, will pose an update when it calls for it. For now, this will have to do.

0 comments: