Sunday, January 31, 2010 2010 Projects

I stated before that I'd want to at least make a release once a month, however given the difference of difficulty that these models have, that won't happen at all.

Anyway to start things, here are the first batch of proposed projects for 2010.

From the MMORPG Dekaron:

From Kingdom Hearts:

From Kingdom Hearts 2:

From Final Fantasy XII

And finally, what I would consider a long term project, my Fable avatar:

If anyone was actually counting, that's a total of 13 models. However, I'll count the Mandragora Family as a single project, so that makes it a total of 9 projects. I still have 3 models that I didn't mention, those are my secret projects for the year. They will be revealed in due time of course.

Also I don't want to have a schedule, coz that just makes it sound like "work" rather than a hobby that I enjoy wasting my time with, so I'll release whatever model I end up building first.

Anyway, that's it, back to "work".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man those are some great projects. The Yuffie one being the best hehe. I await seeing the releases so I can try my hand. The Kingdom Hearts ones would go great with the large Cloud and Tifa models that I have started heh.

Fezco said...

Good luck with Tifa and Cloud