Thursday, August 13, 2009 Project Stormrage

Well, finished everything that needs to be done with Illidan (ie: pose, double sides and template) and I'll start the build this weekend. As for sharing the final product, I'm still undecided. For some reason, this new project of mine has generated far more hate than usual. Something I managed to keep track off by the use of that nifty little Stat Counter I have on the bottom of the page. Recently added that the same day I started this project, and indicated by the number it shows and the number of comments I've received since then.... it seems alot of my "fans" disapprove of my project.

You'd think they have something else better to do with their time, heh. Perhaps it has something to do with my new projects name, Illidan Stormrage? Well, anyway for those few individuals who are actually interested in my progress, just stay tuned I suppose!

0 comments: