Wednesday, May 5, 2010 Scale Troubles


Previous WIP pictures I provided showed the huge difference in height between Yuffie and my completed models of Cloud and Tifa. The above image is the result of increasing Yuffie's scale to best match with Cloud and Tifa.

Here's the problem, Yuffie's proportions are that of a "kid", therefore she was definitely small to begin with using her original scale. By scaling her up, it became more like "Honey, I blew up the kid", so her proportions are way off compared to Tifa and Cloud.

I will have to go with the original scale meant for Yuffie.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Guess I'll be displaying Yuffie somewhere else heh. I love her pose...Sorry I missed the first post about it (my computer exploded...Kind of halted my Cloud progress as well I might add lol). Now I am gonna be WICKED back logged on your tremendous work. Awesome work again and as usual!