Tuesday, May 4, 2010 Project Yuffie Kisaragi


Next up, Yuffie Kisaragi!

Well.... I got nothing more to say than that. Stay tuned I suppose.....

edit:

That's as close as I can get to the pose depicted in the reference pic. Although, I still need to tweak it just a bit more, especially around the elbow area for her left arm. Just the right arm, both legs and those blasted fingers would need posing now.

edit again:
Fixed the elbow.... Stay tuned....

final edit:

Here we go! Finished the pose, so all's that left now is to export her to .3DS and play around with Yuffie in Meta. After that it's onto Sketchup to separate Yuffie into various components just like how I did Tifa.

So, before I do all that though... there is one slight issue that needs to be resolved. I checked up on the FF Wiki to look up Yuffie's height compared to Tifa and Cloud and something is amiss here.


Yuffie is too short! Her height difference with Tifa is supposed to be 2 inches, for Cloud it's 5 inches! However, having all 3 of them standing next to each other, it's definitely quite obvious enough that Yuffie isn't in scale anymore! I double checked on this by extracting all 3 models and same thing, Yuffie still turns out too short. Now that I think back on it... did Yuffie ever appear right next to Cloud and Tifa in KH2? Most likely, she didn't....

In order for Yuffie to be in scale with both Cloud and Tifa, I need to scale her 3d model up before I do any further editing... geez.

Stay tuned...

0 comments: